If your pet needs help urgently outside of our business hours, please call the following telephone number and follow the instructions provided (have a pen and paper ready in case you need
to note down any information):
Tel: 0151 428 8600 The answer phone will give a message service number who will contact the vet. Please remember the vet may be dealing with another emergency and take a while to ring
- For CATS and DOGS our out hours service is provided by our colleagues at:
- Medivet Alder Veterinary Hospital, 410 Eaton Road, Liverpool, L12 3HG.
- Tel: 0151 220 4668
- Clinical notes are emailed to us so we know the next morning what treatment your pet has received. We do not have clinical staff in the building at night and it is for this reason we offer the
option of transfer to the night centre. If your pet needs to stay in for a few nights we will ask our colleagues to keep them there if possible to avoid driving back and forth between the two
practices. This will help to reduce unecessary stress for your pet.
- For EXOTICS we also have arrangements with:
- Ashleigh Veterinary Centre, 221 Upper Chorlton Road, Manchester, Lancashire M16 0DE.
- Tel: 0161 881 6868
We appreciate that Ashleigh is some distance away but it is unrealistic to expect a normal night centre to have the specialised hospital facilities or the experience to treat